The Sauna Bro Personality Test
The Sauna Bro Personality Test had our group chat going last night. I scored first, my wife second, and my old man swears the algorithm is rigged.
Seven questions, zero answers, one official title. That is the whole model, and honestly that is exactly the kind of authority I trust. It rated my löyly confidence, my bench dominance, and my towel stability. No joke, those are three things this family argues about every single Sunday.
I took it while the kiuas was heating and the lake was too cold to bother with. Took maybe five minutes. My wife walked past, said "uh-huh," and guessed my exact result before I even handed her my phone. That part has not left me.
If your house runs on sauna the way ours does, give it a shot. Seven questions, a title to defend, and bragging rights until somebody retakes.
Also posted on:
Comments
Post a Comment